Setting up menus
Different themes allow different amount of menu locations, placements, and submenu levels. You can create menus through the menu tab in the WordPress admin panel. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your WordPress admin panel, by adding /wp-admin in the end of your URL (e.g. example.com/wp-admin).
Select Appearance then Menus.
- Assuming that there isn’t a menu created select create a new menu.
- Give it a name and drag/add new pages and links to the menu.
- Once created, assign the menu to a menu location option below.
- Click save and refresh your page.